[tw5] Another Dim Question
Tango Mike
2018-12-07 15:32:50 UTC
I don't suppose there is a TW specifically with "how-tos" as distinct
tiddlers?

In other words, the given examples and videos I've found are out-of-date.
My TW looks nothing like the ones in the video.

I tried making a list of tags with the given example but, in spite of
entering it into different fields it does nothing.

An up-to-date example with c/p examples, that mirrors a basic TW would be
extremely helpful.
'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki
2018-12-07 15:55:53 UTC
It would help to know what version of TW you're using, and what examples
you were looking at.

It kind of sounds like you might have stumbled across a page for the old
TW, TWC. The look of TW5 has changed only a little over the last few years.

Type "how" into the search box at tiddlywiki.com and you'll find lots of
how-tos.

A great resource when looking for information is the TiddlyWiki Toolmap:

https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM

Good luck!
-- Mark