[tw] Grouping Terminology in Links
h0p3
2018-02-09 21:09:07 UTC
Sometimes I spend time defining particular words in my wiki. I often link
to my definitions in my writing. I write at high speed, and when I'm in the
flow state, I don't have time to think about what the title of a
definition's tiddler is. I can't afford to be bothered by it because I will
lose track of what I'm trying to say.

How do I make sure all of these:

- Maxim
- maxim
- Maxims
- maxims

...are automatically pointing to (or redirecting to) "Maxim"?

I truly hate doing this by tranclusions or going back to write
[[foobar|Maxim]] each time. Am I using the wiki incorrectly? Please, tell
me the idiomatic art of handling this problem (which I assume is common).
Is there a tool that can handle this? Please, let me know. Do I need to
build a tool for this? Please point me in the right direction. Also, feel
free to tell me to "suck it up" and just do it by hand.
'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki

PMario
2018-02-09 21:43:41 UTC
Post by 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki
It sounds like you need PMario's uni-link plugin for aliases. He's even
As Mark points out https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/ may be an
option.

Not 100% what you describe, but imo worth a try.

have fun!
mario
h0p3
2018-02-10 19:37:02 UTC
Thank you both! I appreciate it. This can do what I need it to do. It
throws off my coloration, but I think I can fix it.