[tw5] TiddlyWiki in the Sky for Dropbox re: linking via relative path
FFT
2018-08-07 19:14:51 UTC
I can link to an image on my computer (ex:[img[photo.jpg]] and have it show
up in my locally stored TW5. Is this possible to do using TiddlyWiki in the
Sky for Dropbox? I have my image file located in the same folder as my
TiddlyWiki in my Dropbox account.
Arlen Beiler
2018-08-08 02:20:19 UTC
At this point it is not possible. I don't know if it ever will be, because
of the way it is hosted on GitHub. I would have to figure out how to proxy
src requests to the Dropbox API. I don't even know if that's possible in
modern browsers. I'll give it some thought though, because that would be
really useful.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d3b87d42-ef2f-46df-9834-84c0111e3d36%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d3b87d42-ef2f-46df-9834-84c0111e3d36%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>