[tw5] UserName Input Textbox
Captain Packers
2018-12-06 18:27:59 UTC
Can anyone tell me how one might put, on a Welcome page for example, an
input text box and a submit button that would allow one to easily change
the content of $:/status/UserName? That way one can easily change the
username associated with new edits when they first open the wiki.

Thanks
2018-12-06 18:59:54 UTC
Captain Packers
2018-12-06 22:11:48 UTC
Thanks Mark. Works great!
Post by 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki
Maybe create a tiddler "Enter Name Here"
<$edit-text tiddler="$:/status/UserName" size=20 tag=input default="Type
name here" />
And then list "Enter Name Here" in the default tiddlers in the control
panel.
Good luck
-- Mark