[tw5] [TW5] Is anyone using the TWederBob plugin library?
2018-12-05 13:37:03 UTC
I have been ignoring this group for a while but there seemed to be a lot of
interest in an alternate plugin library architecture that would make adding
to it easier but I have had almost no feedback about it.
2018-12-05 13:57:12 UTC
Ciao Jed. I see feedback is a problem. I wish more people would just say
their experience. Bob is brilliant. The underlying mechanism is fantastic.
The end utility broadens the TW project enormously.

My hesitation on serving online are merely I am an idiot and nervous about
doing it badly.

Concerning the OP re the plugin library mechanism .... TBH I'm not fully
sure of the added value. Its not so much the mechanism, which looks great
and works ... its more about the larger question of access to resources ...
The scope of TiddlyToolmap, in practice, suits me for *finding things* even
though its a bit cumbersome on finding the actual installs.

In short, what is the scope of a plugin library and what are its aims?
Something like that.