[tw5] Split Operator?
Stobot
2018-11-15 20:31:19 UTC
Hello all - hoping someone has an idea of how to go about this.

What I'm essentially trying to do is return the *line* of text from a
tiddler based on it matching a filter. I often take notes rapidly and mark
some of the lines as todo. I'm currently doing this with surrounding a word
in double-equal signs like ==word==. I can then easily show on my 'home'
tiddler the names of the tiddlers that contain that string, but I can't see
the actual todo.

I started thinking that if there was an actual splitby[] type operator that
took an input and split it into a list, then I could iterate through it.
Splitbefore and split after exist, but they don't do what I'm looking for.
If we had a split, I could:
- Take the whole text of a tiddler I know contains the string
- Split the text into lines (line breaks or *s for bullet points)
- Return the line that contains the text.

Anyone have a creative solution or plugin like this?
Ste Wilson
2018-12-07 21:15:57 UTC
Not sure but
tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#split