[tw] it all started some months ago ...
2018-02-09 20:28:19 UTC
... when we decided it could be a helpful gesture to carry it over the
conveyor belt as a step towards its destination. Back in the patrol car Obi
had some concerns that it wasn't quite what he was trained for. After a
while Obi understood we had a building already with pews and alters and
candles and worthy events that would keep a anxious person feeling okay.

There were all sorts of people on the bench.

Then the carabinieri came over and interviewed me.

"Kid, have you rehabilitated?"

I said, here it comes :

"I don't know the code, yet"

2018-02-09 21:04:51 UTC
.... the carabinieri had fun humming Bob Dylan songs. They were old enough
to understands humming in harmony. It felt almost like an organisation. We
decided that it would be good to honour the carabinieri in some way that
would be legal. Carl & Sasha created an allotment with a shed & secured
seeded leeks and onions. Obi came in and sang an old Southern Song about
some woman who lost her husband in a war that gave an aura of authenticity
to the whole proceedings.

After drinking a while we were thinking:
*Could this be a macro?*
2018-02-09 22:39:19 UTC
This story is about tiiddly wiki, though it was something that came after
John and Mabel had thoughts about it and Jeremy too. And Jeremy got the
whole thing and Mabel & John were more concerned with the three-legged dog,
that, at the time, was only limping, but later was a force for good that
needed proof. There was a certificate for that. In triplicate.
2018-02-09 23:06:07 UTC
It all really started when Gene and Margaret began their yearly event for
HAPPENINGS. After several ideas about the Value of Bats for Modern
Techniques, The Potato in History, and other worthy themes, they decided
that a TiddlyWiki sounded like the kind of thing that people like them
could like under ordinary circumstances. So they went ahead and ordered an
announcement.
coda coder