[tw5] How to un-sort indexes?
Hubert
2018-07-31 13:08:23 UTC
Hello,

I've noticed that when I retrieve indexes from a data tiddler using a list
filter, they're automatically sorted by name (alphabetically). Instead, I
would like them to be shown in the order they were added, which is also the
order they appear in the data tiddler when opened directly. So far, I was
only able to change the order to reverse-alphabetical but that's about it.

Here's the simple code snippet, to exemplify the issue:

<$list filter="[[test]indexes[]]" variable="dataTiddler">
<<dataTiddler>>
</$list>

Whatever I add into the test tiddler (the data tiddler), the indexes get
sorted by name. I would be grateful for any ideas how to override this
seemingly default behaviour.

Many thanks,
Hubert