[tw] [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt
Riz
2016-11-26 17:05:54 UTC
Moments is a beautiful free and responsive theme available for wordpress.
This is an adaptation of the same for TW5 platform. All the design credits
goes to the site and the original designer.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/IgzJo

To see demo and download the plugin, go to:
http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/

If you cannot see the left sidebar as shown in the screenshots, try zooming
out a bit.
Jan
2016-11-26 20:50:02 UTC
Hi Riz!
This is your secound theme now which is absolutely sleek.
Bravo and Thanks a lot.
There's only tiny problems I remarked when testing: The Searchresults
are a little in the way in mobile view. The fonts of the Selectionfields
in the tools are invisible.
Thanks again
Jan

PS: A big necessity for me would be a cool and clear theme for
presentations - that means something for the Zoomin' StoryView with a
switch forward and backward. Do you have any Ideas for that?
Riz
2016-11-26 23:17:13 UTC
Hi Jan

Thank you!!

Searchresults are a little in the way in mobile view.

Can I trouble you for a screenshot? I had configured in such that under the
breakpoint(960px), it would switch over to the classic sidebar (as shown in
ghostwriter theme.). If it doesn't work, I might have to check my CSS.

This might be a good opportunity to ask this. As somebody suggested in the
hangouts -do you think it will be good idea to get rid of drop dwons
completely in the mobile view?The initial plan was to set it so that search
will be triggered only when the search button is clicked and the results
will be shown in a new tiddler. I was hesistant because it might confuse
those who are expecting the familiar workflow.

Selectionfields in the tools are invisible.

Yeah -sorry, my fault. I intented to set shadows for them, but forgot to. I
am setting out on a small journey right now, will get to it as soon as I
get back at night.

Clear theme for presentations

Assuming that you are already familiar with the
http://tiddlywiki.com/talkytalky/ I have always wanted to try twine, given
that it gives output in TW format. May be it will work for you
Jan
2016-11-27 22:14:03 UTC
Hi Riz,
You are right, the searchresults were a phantom produced by my
Smartphonesimulator. Sorry for this hint, it was meant well...

TalkyTalky was the first theme I adapted for slides but it is not
reponsive at all.
I would like to have something very reduced with a good mechanism
between screen-size font-size.

Yours Jan
Post by Riz
Hi Jan
Thank you!!
Riz
2016-11-28 05:32:52 UTC
Minor update: Toolbar checkboxes are given darker box shadows to enhance
its visibility.

@BJ: Thank you!! I am glad that you are enjoying it. In my personal TWs I
use a lot of your work.
As for the over-ridden ones - that won't be a problem. There are
stylesheets where CSS values change as the user starts using the theme.
Hence the overriding. It won't affect the theme, the over-ridden ones just
reflect your usage and choices.
Riz
2016-11-28 05:49:20 UTC
Sorry for this hint, it was meant well
Not an issue at all.

As for presentation - only yesterday I read in TiddlyWikiDev forum that
someone is trying to adapt reveal.js to TW5. If that happens, that will be
a massive upgrade for TW as a presentation creater.
Jan
2016-11-28 20:30:17 UTC
Hi Riz,
thanks for the information about reveal.js
I already had thought about a tool to export to impress.js File
Reveal.js looks more appropriate for TW because supports more formats
and the file would require less customisation like the spacial
coordinates data necessary in impress.
But that's off topic now in your thread...

best wishes Jan
BJ
2016-11-27 20:29:40 UTC
Looks very good!

there is a problem with you example wiki - when I look at the contents of
your plugin (by clicking on it from the wiki's list of plugins), I see that
a number of the plugins' tiddlers are overridden by non-shadow tiddlers -
it would be good to be certain that your wiki is representative of your
plugin in usage.

all the best

BJ
Post by Riz
Moments is a beautiful free and responsive theme available for wordpress.
This is an adaptation of the same for TW5 platform. All the design credits
goes to the site and the original designer.
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/IgzJo
http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/
If you cannot see the left sidebar as shown in the screenshots, try
zooming out a bit.
Do let me know your inputs and feedbacks
Sylvain Naudin
2016-11-27 20:57:01 UTC
Another great piece of work ! It look great :)

Congrats Riz !

Sylvain
Riz
2016-11-28 05:33:13 UTC
@ Sylvain. Thanks. Always a pleasure to hear from you.
HC Haase
2016-11-28 09:59:00 UTC
again this looks really nice!

Personally I don’t like the sidebar (overlay and lack of overview) but I
love the theme for the tiddlers. I am wondering if it is possible to copy
only the body layout. maybe deleting all but

- $:/tesseract/Moments/OutsideFonts and
- $:/tesseract/Moments/Main

???

or if it can be achieved by modifying the layout values at the controlPanel
Appearance > Theme tweaks for e.g. the vanilla theme ??? or is there
stuff going on that don’t have a value there??

​
Riz
2016-11-28 10:40:13 UTC
To copy the body layout you will be better off with the usual Inspect
element mode. Few of the stylesheets depend on each other so deleting one
by one could end up with having to put in more effort than it is worth.

When you say you want to remove sidebar, do you mean you do not want a
sidebar at all or you want to combine the usual sidebar with the theme?
HC Haase
2016-11-28 11:43:43 UTC
thanks. I guess I will have to do some manual work then. :)

When you say you want to remove sidebar, do you mean you do not want a
sidebar at all or you want to combine the usual sidebar with the theme?

I want to combine the usual sidebar with the theme!
​
Riz
2016-11-28 11:50:38 UTC
There are media-queries in place that hides the usual sidebar in the
desktop view. The sidebar class in itself is modified to be hidden in the
desktop in addition to the topbar menu which switches the sidebar. Once
that is done you need to restructure tiddler frame and edit frame to act in
accordance with the usual sidebar, as they are not. Also the topbar will
have to be modified for the same. All these plus the necessary changes when
you go below the media-breakpoint will get you what you want.
​
'Andreas Hahn' via TiddlyWiki
2016-11-29 17:27:38 UTC
Hello Riz,

it is good to see someone working on new themes for TW, I myself tried
it once, but I never got this far. I also really like the theme/UI you
picked out, I think it can fit a wiki pretty nicely. There are two
things I've noticed though:

* I can't seem to find how to actually edit an entry .. or close it
again for that matter. I might be blind though.
* The "featured post" section might be useful on websites, within a
wiki I could imagine that one could put something more useful there,
i.e. tools or at least the contents of the "featured" entry, so that
one could build something into there.

Other than that however, thanks for doing this, nice work!

/Andreas
2016-11-29 18:41:43 UTC
Riz, out of his interest to play with TW flexibility, adapting Wordpress
themes, is absolutely spot on IMO.

More than anything TW needs a nice looking theme that works on ALL devices,
always, without hassle, without fail.

He is really helping bring that possible reality closer. Its still not
quite 100% there but his work definitely edges incrementally towards that
simple, elusive, inclusive aim.

Riz
2016-11-30 02:51:43 UTC
Thank you Josiah :-)
Riz
2016-11-30 02:50:24 UTC
Hi Andreas,

I can't seem to find how to actually edit an entry
The usual edit/close/more buttons are still there, they are just
transparent untill you hover over the usual place in which they are housed.
You can go to Control Panel > Appearance > Moments to change this setting
to keep all buttons opaque or just the close button opaque.

The "featured post" section might be useful on websites, within a wiki I
could imagine that one could put something more useful there, i.e. tools or
at least the contents of the "featured" entry, so that one could build
something into there.
Yeah, it could be. However this was an attempt to create a blog out of
TW5. It is a theme intended for the public face of your TW5. With its easy
static site generator and easier templating, TW5 could stand its ground
against Hugo or Pelican.
Måns
2016-12-01 08:57:18 UTC
Hi Riz

Thank you very much for sharing your adapted Wordpress theme here.
Great to have more options for choosing themes in a non-destructive way.

4 questions:

a) I changed the language to danish but the search input field (in the left
sidebar) still shows "search" in english instead of the danish translation
"sÞg". How do I change this?

b) The "tgc-leftmenu animated fadeIn" header "logo"(<h1 class="logo"
style="color:#000;margin-top: 35px;"><span class="tc-inline-style"
style="font-weight:900;paddding-top:35px;">Search</span></h1>) is "Search"
(again in english).
I found out that I could change the text in the tiddler:
"$:/tesseract/Moments/SearchSidebarPopup".
Is there a way to make it change with the choosen language?

c) Every time you click a menu item or open a popup from the sidebar the
wiki is marked as "dirty".
I'd like to change this - as I keep forgetting if I made changes the the
content - and I don't want the wiki to get "dirty" just by reading it.
Is it possible to change this behaviour?

d) I'd like the slidein popup to close when you click outside it - so you
don't have to click the close button or the menu item once again to close
it.
Is it possible to make it behave like this?

Thanks again.

Sincerely MÃ¥ns MÃ¥rtensson

Ps: I'm using two of your themes here:
a) http://xn--mns-ula.dk/filosofi
b) http://guitar.tiddlyspot.com/
Riz
2016-12-02 03:42:18 UTC
*Update*

Done, done, done and done.

First of all thank you -for multiple reasons. First of all this is the
first time I am actually seeing someone using the themes. The issues you
raised were something I was having - not just for this theme but for all
the other themes I have been working on. I was working around it with a few
tricks. Yesterday when you posted I finally sat down to see if I can find a
real solution -and et voila, it was there. Last, the piece of code you
pointed reminded me that I forgot to include Ton Gerner in the
Acknowledgements. The left sidebar is mostly derived from his work, and it
is to show that I kept the class names as his original ones.

Find the update at: http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/
Måns
2016-12-02 11:17:25 UTC
Hi Riz

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Thank you so very much!
I'm impressed that you were able to accommodate all four requests.

Now my contents popup ("Indhold" in danish) has centered text (middle
aligned list items) .
I see that your original contents popup is aligned to the left and I don't
see how mine is different from your's?

Can you tell why - just by looking at it?

http://xn--mns-ula.dk/dansk/filosofi/#TableOfContents looks fine - it is
when it is opened from the sidebar it gets centered..

Cheers MÃ¥ns MÃ¥rtensson

Den fredag den 2. december 2016 kl. 04.42.19
Post by Riz
*Update*
Done, done, done and done.
Riz
2016-12-02 05:40:51 UTC
Also I see that in the ghostwriter theme the username fails to appear in
your blog. Necessary corrections have been made and pagination has been
added to the ghostwriter theme. In case you do not want pagination, it can
be turned off from Control Panel > Appearance > Ghostwriter.

I hate to dig up the ghostwriter thread to post this, otherwise this info
has been posted to relevant places.
Ákos Szederjei
2016-12-02 09:37:35 UTC
It seems to me that I can not use the usual [[Link name|tab link]] syntax in
tabs. Is there a way to do that.

For example I would like to have a tab names "First" but the tiddler name is
"First Tab".

Thanks

Ákos
Måns
2016-12-02 14:12:35 UTC
Hi Riz

Thank you very much for noticing the absense of the author name..
Your theme adaptions for TiddlyWiki are very useful and pleasing to the eye.
I like your addition of the pagination too :-)

Great job!

Regards MÃ¥ns MÃ¥rtensson
Riz
2016-12-02 15:24:28 UTC
Hi Mans,

I was inspecting your TW. The problem is there are few vestiges of old
version of moments. I have tweaked the plugin so that this won't happen
again. Here is what you got to do.

1. Drag and drop the plugin once more to your TW and install it.
2. Navigate to the plugin tiddler.
3. You will find that there are three overridden tiddlers -
$:/tesseract/Moments/animate.css, $:/tesseract/Moments/Options and and
$:/tesseract/Moments/Sub-CSS. Open these three tiddlers and delete them.
Your issues must be resolved if my assumption is correct.

I am glad you liked it :-)
Måns
2016-12-02 17:00:12 UTC
Hi Riz

Thank you very much for looking into it.
It worked perfectly to reinstall the theme and delete three of the tiddlers.

Thanks again, again and again :-)

Regards MÃ¥ns MÃ¥rtensson
Riz
2016-12-02 15:30:17 UTC
Post by Ákos Szederjei
It seems to me that I can not use the usual [[Link name|tab link]] syntax
in tabs. Is there a way to do that.
For example I would like to have a tab names "First" but the tiddler name
is "First Tab".
Hmmm, I need some specification here. Are you talking about sidebar tabs?
If yes, the way to achieve what you said is add the field named "caption"
to your tiddler and specify value of the field as the tab name (eg: First).
Ákos Szederjei
2016-12-02 16:48:05 UTC
No, not the sidebar. Where I have a Tab on the top and the box below is for
the text. Tabs like this one: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Community

The code is: <<tabs "Forums Latest Tutorials Resources Examples Articles
Meetups" "Latest">>

And the [[Tiddly Name|Latest]] syntax is not working.

Ákos
--
Ákos Szederjei

----
MBL: +36 30 2289393
EML: ***@szederjei.eu
GPG: 0x08F75808
Riz
2016-12-02 18:14:47 UTC
Post by Ákos Szederjei
No, not the sidebar. Where I have a Tab on the top and the box below is for
the text. Tabs like this one: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Community
The code is: <<tabs "Forums Latest Tutorials Resources Examples Articles
Meetups" "Latest">>
And the [[Tiddly Name|Latest]] syntax is not working.
Ákos
I must be mistaking something here, but AFAIK, [[Tiddly Name|Latest]] is
the syntax for Links. If you want a tab to show a different name than the
heading, as I said in my previous comment, you can do it by creating and
filling out the caption field in that tiddler. I have made no theme
specific modification to this TW5 behaviour. Do try to fill the the caption
of the tiddler titled "Latest" and let me know.
Ákos Szederjei
2016-12-02 21:25:44 UTC
This works: <<tabs "Concept Latest Tutorials Resources Examples Articles
Meetups" "Latest">>

This does not: <<tabs "[[Concept|Character Concept]] Latest Tutorials

Måns

Rizwan Ishak
2016-12-03 04:39:47 UTC
Yes I understand that. Did you try doing what I said?

Hiru Yoru
2016-12-03 21:22:23 UTC
Riz,

The theme is excellent! Many compliments!

I have some feedback. I hope it is useful.

The way that a selected tab is denoted in the 'More' section results in
little prongs above and below. Is that on purpose? Perhaps it is my
browser, but it gives a sensation of the tab being square and round
simultaneously, which is confusing to me.

I feel like the rounded quality of the tags and the search box gives a
great continuity. Have you considered perhaps rounding the tabs like this?

This is what I mean:

I hope you don't mind my suggestion. I used the 'inspect' feature on
Firefox to change some of the CSS in real-time. I made the radius for the
tabs the same as the tags. I added 1em padding at the left so the text
didn't get obscured. I changed the colors a bit and when making the 1px
right border of the selected tab the same color as the background, it got
rid of the prongs I mentioned.

Again, I hope you don't mind my humble suggestions. The theme is excellent.
Thank you for sharing it with us!

Kind regards,
Hiru
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9961676.EEo5Peudyd%40michael-pc
Riz
2016-12-04 02:02:14 UTC
Post by Hiru Yoru
The way that a selected tab is denoted in the 'More' section results in
little prongs above and below.
Can I ask for a screenshot of that? I have not modified the More Tab in any
way. It is supposed to look as it always does - ie.

Hiru Yoru
2016-12-04 08:05:02 UTC
That is how it looks on mine. You don't see the little prongs? I studied
art and graphic design so perhaps I have been trained to notice these
things where others do not.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E_4L9tEROD8/WEN4fnOQMfI/AAAAAAAAF1o/-XN_lEg-NGIj-iVbdvWKVgZOx9uE8fazgCLcB/s1600/Tag.png>
John Newell
2016-12-04 22:59:30 UTC
Hi Riz - Moments is Beautiful - congrats.

As a standalone website - it rocks.
If I want to HIDE the sidebar links "TOOLS" and "MORE" - how do I do that?
Before I test this TWtheme with the READONLY plugin : do you know if it
applies successfully?

cheers and Kudos - "Ghostwriter" has been a favourite ghost theme of mine
since it's availability early on with ghost.org
Great adaptation.
Riz
2016-12-05 01:17:09 UTC
If I want to HIDE the sidebar links "TOOLS" and "MORE" - how do I do that?
Usual TW5 way take off their tags.

Before I test this TWtheme with the READONLY plugin : do you know if it
Post by John Newell
applies successfully?
Nope. I am curious although.

Thanks for the words.
John Newell
2016-12-05 04:52:55 UTC
"Usual TW5 way take off their tags." -
*oh, thanks - ( embarrassed for not thinking about that ! )*"Application of *READ
ONLY* plugin to MOMENTS theme " - *I will let you know once I have applied
it - seems appropriate for website where logins and access is not needed by
anyone other than author/editor*
Post by John Newell
If I want to HIDE the sidebar links "TOOLS" and "MORE" - how do I do that?
Usual TW5 way take off their tags.
Before I test this TWtheme with the READONLY plugin : do you know if it
Post by John Newell
applies successfully?
Nope. I am curious although.
Thanks for the words.
Eskha
2016-12-06 10:07:45 UTC
Hi Riz,

This is really a great theme for TW5.

May I propose an other way to display lists with the following CSS :

/* Simple Paragraph */

html .tc-tiddler-body p {
margin: 0.8em 0em 0.2em 0em;
padding: 0em 0em 0em 0em;
text-indent: 2em;
text-align: justify;
text-justify: newspaper;
}

/* Unordered lists */

html .tc-tiddler-body ul {
margin: 0em 0em 0em 0em;
padding: 0em 0em 0em 3em;
text-align: justify;
text-justify: newspaper;
}

html .tc-tiddler-body ul ul {padding-left: 1.25em;}

/* Ordered lists */

html .tc-tiddler-body ol {
margin: 0em 0em 0em 0em;
padding: 0em 0em 0em 3em;
text-align: justify;
text-justify: newspaper
}

html .tc-tiddler-body ol {list-style-type:decimal;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol {list-style-type:lower-alpha;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol ol {list-style-type:lower-roman;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol ol ol {list-style-type:decimal;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol ol ol ol {list-style-type:lower-alpha;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol ol ol ol ol {list-style-type:lower-roman;}
html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol ol ol ol ol ol {list-style-type:decimal;}

html .tc-tiddler-body ol ol {padding-left: 1.25em;}

/* All lists item */

html .tc-tiddler-body li {
margin: 0.2em 0em 0em 0em;
padding: 0em 0em 0em 0em;
text-align: justify;
text-justify: newspaper;
}

Therefore, this wiki text :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Aenean sagittis quam urna, sed fermentum lorem
feugiat sit amet. Fusce fermentum consequat felis ac ullamcorper. Duis quis
viverra ex. Integer suscipit ante magna, sed sagittis neque pellentesque
at.

* consectetur adipiscing elit
** pellentesque sagittis
*** in nisl vitae condimentum
**** morbi viverra eros ligula
* Proin euismod consequat ante, eget auctor libero sagittis nec.

Integer et nunc viverra, pulvinar neque in, pellentesque arcu. Cum sociis
natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Cras molestie massa dui, sed dictum mauris finibus vel. Ut erat leo,
elementum non orci nec, fringilla bibendum magna.

# Mmaecenas ut purus
## non nibh ultricies sollicitudin
### nam elementum consectetur cursus.
# quisque accumsan pharetra velit vitae tempus.
# Nulla varius sagittis consequat. Etiam pellentesque iaculis sapien, in
molestie sapien molestie quis. Cras sit amet porttitor tellus, vulputate
rutrum urna. Cras ligula ligula, congue non auctor eu, lobortis finibus
nunc.

will look like this:

instead of this:

Best regards.

Eskha
Riz
2016-12-07 03:59:59 UTC
Thank you Eskha.

Regarding lists -that is actually a valid suggestion. Such a tweak can be
applied to the TW5 as a whole rather than a single theme. I had previously
plans about setting up a blog dedicated to TW5 UI only. If I ever dust off
that plan - may I include this in there with your name? If you have a
public TW5, I will take a note to link to that.

PS:

text-align: justify - how many browsers support that?
Jan
2016-12-07 09:11:40 UTC
Hi Riz,
great idea to summon up UI related topics in a blog. My Ideal would be a
modular way to put themes together and I would love to have a section
dealing with menus...
Yours Jan

PS:|text-align: justify| works throughout standart browsers.
Danielo Rodríguez
2016-12-07 23:25:03 UTC
Very good job! Works almost perfect on mobile.
The only things I miss are:

Close the sidebar when I click on a link
I would like to have bigger buttons on the sidebar
I would prefer to have the search bar outside of the sidebar.

Thank you very much for for your work on theming and making them usable for mobile users, whose are usually leaved apart.
Riz
2016-12-08 04:39:12 UTC
Post by Danielo Rodríguez
Very good job! Works almost perfect on mobile.
Thank you :-)

Close the sidebar when I click on a link
I wanted this too. The hurdle is, most of the core tabs lists links.
However I suspect that there could be a mechanism involving the LinkCatcher
Widget. There was no examples given in the tiddlywiki.com, so I never
figured out how to use it. In the end I doubt if it can be achieved without
modifying all core tabs and creating a template for all user created tabs.
I would be happy to be proven wrong.
Post by Danielo Rodríguez
I would like to have bigger buttons on the sidebar
This can be achieved as usual, I have not kept most of the tabs native -so
something like
.tc-sidebar-lists .tc-tab-buttons button {font-size:20px !important}
will get you what you want.
Post by Danielo Rodríguez
I would prefer to have the search bar outside of the sidebar.
Where would you rather it be? Better, can you show a mobile website with
searchboxes placed in a manner you would prefer?
Post by Danielo Rodríguez
Thank you very much for for your work on theming and making them usable
for mobile users, whose are usually leaved apart.
I remember your rant sometime back!!
BJ
2016-12-08 22:10:10 UTC
to modify the mobile view:

modify $:/core/ui/SideBarLists
to include the link catcher:

<<qualify "$:/state/tab/sidebar">>
*<$linkcatcher set="$:/state/sidebar" setTo="no" message="tm-navigate">*
<$macrocall $name="tabs"
tabsList="[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/SideBar]!has[draft.of]]"
default={{$:/config/DefaultSidebarTab}} state="$:/state/tab/sidebar" />
</$linkcatcher>

for the desktop view modify $:/tesseract/Moments/DesktopSidebarPopup:

*\define sidebarbtnclose()<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/tesseract/Moments/DesktopSidebarPopup"
display="hide"/><$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/tesseract/Moments/animate.css"
titleiconindex="2"/>\end<$linkcatcher actions=<<sidebarbtnclose>>
message="tm-navigate">*
<$reveal type="match"
state="$:/tesseract/Moments/DesktopSidebarPopup!!display" text="show"
retain="yes">

all the best BJ
Riz
2016-12-09 03:44:27 UTC
Okey -so linkcatcher works like - if the message "tm-navigate" is generated
by any of the child elements, perform these actions too in addition to
navigation?

Thnaks BJ, that will help me a lot in my personal projects.
BJ
2016-12-09 09:26:24 UTC
In effect, yes. clicking on a link produces a tm-navigate message that
travels to the root where it is processed by the NavigatorWidget. I have
used the linkcatcher to intercept the message on the way to add so extra
actions.
Danielo Rodríguez
2016-12-09 22:17:02 UTC
Riz, if you update your theme to include the closing sidebar don't forget to give us a shout!
Riz
2016-12-10 03:00:44 UTC
Post by Danielo Rodríguez
Riz, if you update your theme to include the closing sidebar don't forget
to give us a shout!
This might depend solely on the user how they want the mobile sidebar to be
- some might want to add multiple items to storyriver before they close the
sidebar, some might prefer as Danielo wanted it. For those who would like
to close the sidebar once the link is clicked, they may drag and drop the
attached JSON file to enable it. I have done nothing except copy and paste
the solution given by BJ.

PS: The info has been updated on http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/ too.
Eskha
2016-12-13 11:06:26 UTC
Hi Riz,

Sorry, for the late answer.

No problem for including this. (I dot not have online active TW).

For the "text-align : justify" the answer is not so easy. The property
itself is well-supported (see: http://caniuse.com/#search=text-align).
However to have a good-looking display (without long river of blank space),
it is helpfull to add hyphenation with:

-webkit-hyphens: auto;
-moz-hyphens: auto;
-ms-hyphens: auto;
-o-hyphens: auto;
hyphens: auto;

and this property is only supported by 33% of the browsers
(http://caniuse.com/#feat=css-hyphens)

Best regards.

Eskha
Danielo Rodríguez
2016-12-13 18:45:44 UTC
Would you consider making a separate plugin just for the sidebar? I find it quite useful on mobile.

Riz
2016-12-14 02:04:42 UTC
Will do, in a couple of days.
Danielo Rodríguez
2016-12-14 08:26:00 UTC
No hurry.

I would like to include your plugin as part of the default edition of Noteself, which is becoming more and more mobile friendly every day.
Danielo Rodríguez
2016-12-14 08:27:48 UTC
As a suggestion, I would fill the rest of the screen (the one that is not part of the menu) with a black translucent div. That way you will be able to attach a click listener to it and close the menu in case the user clicks outside the menu.

Sylvain Naudin
2017-10-09 18:56:41 UTC
Hello Riz,

A french user has post
<https://forum.tiddlywiki.fr/t/theme-moments-avec-tw-v5-1-14/331?u=sylvain>
on our french forum that Moments doesn't work well with TiddlyWiki 5.1.14.

Have you notice that and/or is there an available update ?

Cheers,
Sylvain
Arlen Beiler
2017-10-09 20:52:49 UTC
Wow, nothing like an old thread popping up in your inbox...and you're like
"this is incredible!" Anyone have a link to his first theme? :D
Post by 'Andreas Hahn' via TiddlyWiki
Hello Riz,
A french user has post
<https://forum.tiddlywiki.fr/t/theme-moments-avec-tw-v5-1-14/331?u=sylvain>
on our french forum that Moments doesn't work well with TiddlyWiki 5.1.14.
Have you notice that and/or is there an available update ?
Cheers,
Sylvain
msgid/tiddlywiki/031ba706-368d-4f7c-ac53-fb17c94d570f%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/031ba706-368d-4f7c-ac53-fb17c94d570f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
Birthe C
2017-10-09 21:47:47 UTC
Find Moments here: http://tesseractmoments.surge.sh/

Birthe
Riz
2017-10-10 02:43:59 UTC
I ll check and get back to you. Any idea what is specifically the issue?
Sylvain Naudin
2017-10-10 09:08:56 UTC
Post by Riz
I ll check and get back to you. Any idea what is specifically the issue?
You can check the screenshot on the post linked. It's a core update on
$:/core/modules/widgets/keyboard.js, line 36, and about div to span.

Sylvain
Riz
2017-10-10 02:47:48 UTC
@Arlen

Thanks for the kind words. You can find ghostwriter here-
https://tesseract-index.bitbucket.io/themes/ghostwriter.html