[tw] Erroneous Link Creation
Add Reply
Nathan Moore
2017-05-18 03:57:05 UTC
Is there a general way to turn off creation of links to tiddlers that have
not been created yet?

I'm creating a few tables in tiddlers. Google Chrome is suggesting spelling
corrections for some of the words with a red underline eg. LastModifiedBy.
This is somehow creating a link for that word. I can remove this
generation by preceeding with ~, but that's annoying for creating many
pages.

This also occurs outside of a table (test before you post!).
I've turned off spellcheck in Chrome and ghost tiddler links are still
being created.
Nathan Moore
2017-05-18 04:27:04 UTC
I think I've answered my own question, and learned a new term: CamelCase.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/1VW2_tqRHbI/IGx-6TQwm1YJ;context-place=msg/tiddlywiki/a3m2uJq-aig/eA3ZzIN8BQAJ
Post by Nathan Moore
Is there a general way to turn off creation of links to tiddlers that have
not been created yet?
I'm creating a few tables in tiddlers. Google Chrome is suggesting
spelling corrections for some of the words with a red underline eg.
LastModifiedBy. This is somehow creating a link for that word. I can
remove this generation by preceeding with ~, but that's annoying for
creating many pages.
This also occurs outside of a table (test before you post!).
I've turned off spellcheck in Chrome and ghost tiddler links are still
being created.
If I put an underscore in the middle of the word, the first part still
becomes a link.
Edit: if I write Lastmodifiedby then no link is created.