[tw] [TW5] Some tiddlers not displaying content
Project 9501
2017-05-15 07:39:04 UTC
I'm having a curious problem.

I made a TW5 some months back and added content to it, and at the time (as
I recall) the content was displaying fine. I set that project aside and
just came back to it a few days ago, and found that some of the old
tiddlers I had created now showed just their title, without displaying the
content. Making changes to the content didn't resolve the issue, nor did
deleting and re-creating the tiddlers, even with a refresh/close and
re-open in between.

Copying the same content to a new tiddler does resolve the issue as long as
it doesn't have the same title as the old tiddler.

The content stays within the tiddler and can be viewed while the tiddler is
opened for editing, but saving the content "hides" it again. I'm not sure
what's going on here, or how to troubleshoot beyond what I've already done
-- does anyone have any suggestions?
2017-05-15 08:07:50 UTC
Hi,

Just a guess: May be your tiddler body has been folded.

Open: tiddler toolbar: more: info: Tools
and set the "fold tiddler" / "unfold tiddler" button to active

If it shows the "unfold tiddler" button, your content has been folded. ...

-mario
2017-05-15 08:11:26 UTC
Under Sidebar: Tools you'll find the "fold all" and "unfold all" tiddlers
buttons, for global settings.

-m
Project 9501

2017-05-15 14:02:56 UTC