[tw] How to make tabs for different story rivers?
Add Reply
j3d1H
2017-10-08 00:13:24 UTC
I need something like here: http://tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/ (great site, I
love it)
Where there are different tabs for each tiddler, but instead each tab has a
different story river.
You could have a few tiddlers on one subject, then switch to an entirely
different set of tiddlers for something else.
Any help would be appreciated!
(I'm happy to do it myself, but I need to know where to look.)

j3d1H
2017-10-08 22:15:26 UTC
Sorry, but that isn't it. That's actually where I got the idea from.
It would kind of be like opening the same wiki in 2 different browser tabs,
with 2 entirely different story rivers, except in one browser tab.
Thank you, though! I'm not sure whether this is actually possible.