[tw] node.js freezing up
Add Reply
Dave Gifford - http://www.giffmex.org/
2017-10-12 00:57:20 UTC
I played around with node.js, installed it, then followed the instructions
to start it normally for TiddlyWiki on my Windows laptop.

At first it was working for a few moments. I saved some tiddlers, imported
some from other TWs. Now it is not working. The command prompt freezes up
and doesn't let me type it. I even tried deleting the entire folder and
reinstalling the folder.

Here is my screenshot of the frozen command prompt. What might I be doing
wrong?