[tw] [TW5] New version of the simple calendar plugin
FrD
2017-05-08 17:12:15 UTC
Hi,

I've updated my simplecalendar macro. The code is cleaner and it's easier
to style days.
Here <http://simplecalendar.tiddlyspot.com/> it is.

Any feedback welcome.

Regards

FrD

PS : I still have to update the datepicker macro that goes along this
plugin ... to be done :-)
Andrew
2017-05-15 06:09:02 UTC
I just discovered TiddlyWiki today, so pardon if my question has an obvious
solution.

I've created a tiddlers titled 2017-05-15 and 2017-05-26 and tagged them
Calendar so that I can list them using <$list filter="[tag[Calendar]]" />.
I was hoping to be able to drop this in as my "List of days" and color the
two days in the calendar, but no such luck!

Is there a way for me to have TW process that macro before it's sucked in
as a string in the $:/simplecalendar/Item json? Or could
calendarCellCSSFunctions.js somehow be adjusted to allow situations like
this? Or, maybe there's a trivial solution to indicating which dates have
associated tiddlers that I'm not aware of -- any pointers would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew
FrD
2017-05-15 06:31:38 UTC
Hi Andrew,

For now it's not possible to use a filter expression (or a list expression)
as an argument to the css functions. But I agree it would be an improvement.
I'll see what I can do to process a filter before feeding the js css
function.

Regards

FrD
FrD
2017-05-15 11:08:37 UTC
Hi,

I've made an update following the suggestion by Andrew. It allows to use a
filter when you select "List of days" (when you want to give a style to a
list of days). Just enter the filter in the edit area (like [tag[MyTag]]),
and press the Eval filter button. The filter is evaluated and the list of
days is created.
Warning :
- there is no error checking at the moment. If the filter returns an error
it will appear in the item tiddler (navigate to it by clicking the up
chevron button)
- make sure the filter evaluates to a list of days in the right format.

Tell me how it works ...
The new version is at the same address :

PTP
FrD
2017-05-16 10:49:25 UTC
Hi PTP,

The current version does not provide this feature. But based on the
calendar internals it should be possible to build a "quarter" calendar.
I'll have a look and keep you posted.

Regards

FrD