[tw] Set of radioWidgets: How to set a default value
vpl
2017-08-08 07:46:32 UTC
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to display different radioWidget and set one of them
as the default choice.

Something like

<$tiddler tiddler="$:/plugins/vpl/myplugin/shortTableData">
<$radio field="type-table" value="3x3"> 3x3</$radio>
<$radio field="type-table" value="4x3"> 4x3</$radio>
<$radio field="type-table" value="4x4"> 4x4</$radio>
</$tiddler>

I can't find on the forum and in the doc a way to set that the first one
(3x3) would be displayed as the default choice.
Any idea ?

Thanks for your help and this great product. I discover more and more every
day ...

Regards

Vpl
2017-08-08 07:56:45 UTC
Post by vpl
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to display different radioWidget and set one of them
as the default choice.
Something like
<$tiddler tiddler="$:/plugins/vpl/myplugin/shortTableData">
create this tiddler and set the "type-table" to your default value.

-m