[tw] use field inside link
Rustem
2017-08-11 09:54:58 UTC
How to display a link using a URL stored in a field? I'm thinking something
like this, except it doesn't work: `[[go here|{{!!field}}]]`
RichardWilliamSmith
2017-08-11 10:11:39 UTC
You can use the full HTML syntax, like this

If you find it more convenient, you can put this is a macro

\define field_link(text)
\end
<<field_link "Go here">>

Both examples assume you have a field called 'field' that contains the link
address. The target="blank" is optional.

Regards,
Richard